- Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Attachment Parenting
- Family Nutrition
- Family Wellness
Every night millions of mothers and babies the world over sleep close to each other, and the babies wake up just fine. Instead of alarming conscientious parents, like the recent shocking and insensitive ad campaign in Milwaukee did, as reported in the Journal Sentinel, sleep advisors should be teaching parents how to co-sleep safely.
Since I’m a show-me-the-science doctor, consider the following:
A new version of the Vaccine Book is available!
1. Updates to Dr. Bob's Alternative Vaccine Schedule, with more guidance on delayed vaccine options and more variations to the Alternative schedule.
2. More details on each disease relevant to vaccines, including how it's treated and what the expect course of the disease may be from mild to severe.
3. Updated disease statistics, trends, and outbreaks
4. New vaccine brands and doses that have been added to the schedule
5. More details on combination vaccines
6. A guide to Canadian vaccines
Dr. Bill Sears was featured on ABC's GMA Health on October 20, 2011 where he offered tips on the best ways to keep kids healthy during cold and flu season. The segment focuses on the five S's: Seafood, Smoothies, Salads, Spices and Supplements.
View the full video at: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/video/boost-immunity-flu-season-14783897
The Portable Pediatrician App is now available on iPhone/iPad.
From America’s leading authorities on childcare — everything you need to know about your child’s health from birth through adolescence.
In their first app, the authors of the million-copy bestseller The Baby Book and a wide range of popular parenting guides, put a childcare encyclopedia at your fingertips.
Dr. Jim's LEAN Quiz: Do you know what these ingredients are for? Take a quick look:
White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning [autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid], sodium phosphates, natural flavor (botanical source). Battered and breaded with: ...