- Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Attachment Parenting
- Family Nutrition
- Family Wellness
1. Air-pop some organic popcorn.
2. Put it in a paper bag, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. You can use individual lunch bags or one big grocery bag.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sea salt (can also add xylitol, stevia, and/or raisins for a little sweet taste).
4. Fold up the opening of the bag tight and let the kiddos shake it up! (Be sure to leave room in the bag so that the popcorn can really move around and get coated). We like to sing Jingle Bells while we “shake, shake, shake.”
5. Pour in a bowl and munch away. This is great to take to a party or to enjoy all year round when your family wants a "treat."