- whole wheat flour, 2 cups
- baking powder, 3 teaspoons
- sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
Mix together and preheat oven to 400.
- eggs, 2
- maple syrup (pure), 1 cup
- canola oil (grape seed oil is best), 1/3 cup
- peaches or apricots, chopped, 1 cup
- peach or apricot spreadable fruit (unsweetened, no sulfites or sulpher dioxide), 1 tablespoon
Add all liquid ingredients to dry mixture. Put in greased muffin tins, or tins with muffin liners. In the center of the muffins, drop a small amount of spreadable fruit on top. Bake 20-25 minutes.
Thanks, Stephanie Mayo!
San Juan Capistrano, California