Do you ever wish you could spend a full hour with your pediatrician at your child’s checkup? You have so many questions and worries that you would like to address with your pediatrician, but you can’t seem to fit them in. Your doctor spends a quick 10 minutes with you, then is off to the next patient. Meanwhile you are left with unanswered questions about nutrition, discipline, development, and health.
Wouldn’t it be nice to sit down with a pediatrician you trust and have a long, casual conversation about every aspect of your growing infant or child?
Welcome to the Dr. Sears Virtual Office Visits. This premium subscription service provides you with a complete guide to your infant and child from birth through age 2 years.
Of course, this service is not designed to replace your regularly scheduled checkups from your own pediatrician. The physical exam, growth evaluation, and other aspects of care that your pediatrician provides are an essential part of maintaining your child’s health. The Dr. Sears Virtual Office Visits are simply a supplement to the care your pediatrician provides. It is a way of “getting all your questions answered” from a world-renowned pediatrician that you can trust.
- Growth – Dr. Sears will help you understand how much height, weight, and head circumference your child is expected to gain at each age. You will get an understanding of what your child’s growth percentiles mean, what growth patterns are normal, and what growth patterns may be abnormal. Be sure to write down your child’s measurements from your own pediatrician’s visit and ask for a copy of the growth curve so you can better understand your child’s growth.
- Physical exam – Dr. Sears will discuss the important aspects of your baby’s body and what the doctor is checking for at each specific age.
- Nutrition – you will learn the most important issues regarding your child’s nutrition at each stage of life, and how to make sure your child’s nutrition is at its best.
- Parenting and behavior issues – Dr. Sears will give valuable tips to help you understand your child better and how to approach the most common issues faced by parents at each age.
- Development – you will learn important developmental milestones for your child at each age, as well as development-promoting games and activities for the coming months.
- Safety – Dr. Sears will discuss the most important issues in safety and prevention that are key for each age.
- Most common illnesses – Dr. Sears will discuss the most common illnesses in each age group.
Much of the information in this service is exclusive, and does not appear anywhere else on our web site.
Anytime there is a significant change in standard pediatric practices that may affect your child, you will be sent an update by email.
Go to the AskDrSears.com Online Store and select the Virtual Office Visit Service that you want.
You have three options to choose from:
- Birth through Nine months – 7 visits for $30.00. That’s less than $5.00 per visit.
- Twelve through Twenty-four months – 4 visits for $25.00.
- The entire first two years – 11 visits for $50.00.
You are already paying $10.00, $20.00, $40.00 or more in co-payments to your own pediatrician each time you go in for a check up. For just a few dollars more, you can receive a wealth of additional valuable information from the world’s most renowned and respected pediatrician.
This also makes the perfect baby shower gift for family and friends.
How to choose which subscription is best for you?
- If you have a new baby, sign up for the entire two-year service, or just one year at a time.
- If you have a one-year-old, sign up for the second year. However, you may find reading back through the first year valuable too.
- If you want the entire subscription beginning from birth, even though your infant is older, you may sign up for the entire subscription. We will send you your past visits all at once to bring up to date.
- If your child is 6 months (for example), and you buy the one or two-year subscription, you will be sent all the visits from birth through six months right away, then will continue with the rest of the subscription as your child grows.
How will you receive your Virtual Office Visits?
You will be emailed all of your “visits” at the time of ordering. Be sure to read each visit before your child’s checkup with his/her own pediatrician so you can better understand any information your doctor gives you.
If you decide you want to cancel the service, you may do so prior to receiving your visits for a full refund. After you’ve received your “visits” we will not be able to provide any refunds. To cancel, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your intention.
If you have questions that you would like answered before you order, please email the question to email@example.com.
The Dr. Sears Virtual Office Visits are intended for educational purposes only. They contain general information on infant and childcare that may not specifically apply to each individual child. They are not intended to replace the valuable checkups that your child’s pediatrician provides. If any medical information in the Dr. Sears Virtual Office Visits conflicts with the medical information your own doctor provides you, we urge you to discuss such discrepancies with your own doctor and follow your doctor’s advice.
The Dr. Sears Virtual Office Visits are copyrighted and may not be reproduced or distributed in any form.