- Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Attachment Parenting
- Family Nutrition
- Family Wellness
1. What hospitals are you affiliated with? Some hospitals are high-tech,
others are high-touch, still others are both.
2. What is your call schedule? Who covers for you, how often, and what are
these doctors' birthing philosophies?
3. Can I exercise during pregnancy? If so, when should I slow down or stop?
4. How much weight can I safely gain? How much is too much?
5. Can I use a professional labor support person at the birth? Does your
office provide referrals?
6. What is your recommended schedule for prenatal visits?
7. Do you believe in walking or changing positions during labor or will I be
stuck in the horizontal position?
8. What are routine procedures during labor? Are ultrasound, intravenous
fluids, and electronic fetal monitoring used?
9. What are your views on episiotomy? Is this routine or as needed?
10. What type of payment plan do you have? How does the insurance company