I originally believed that some of my patients were overreacting about their babies being overly fussy after having three easy babies. However, our fourth child was a different story for Martha and me. She was fussy just as those parents described in my office. We learned firsthand what it was like to have a fussy baby and we had to change our parenting style. Although it was challenging, it was worth it.
High-Need Baby Articles
- 12 Features of a High Need Baby
- 12 Lessons Our High Need Baby Taught Us
- 6 Ways to Getting Baby to Sleep Through the Night
- Baby Not Sleeping
- Changing Personality Profile as High Need Child Grows
- Feeling Stretched Thin to Your Limit
- Parent-to-Parent: 20 Survival Tips for Parents of High ...
- Raising a High Needs Baby
- Responding to Parenting Criticism