2018 Revised Edition!
A fully updated version of the Dr. Sears guide to breastfeeding, a perennial parents’ favorite for nearly two decades.
Everything You Need to Know About Nursing Your Child from Birth Through Weaning
by Martha Sears, RN and William Sears, MD
Taking a realistic, contemporary approach, the Searses bring an age-old practice completely up to date. The new edition, available October 9th, includes comprehensive, reassuring, and authoritative information on:
- How to get started, including tips for latching on
- Increasing your milk supply
- Breastfeeding in absentia
- Pumps and the new technology associated with breastfeeding
- Making sure your nursing baby gets the nutrition it needs
- Nighttime breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding and fertility
- Toddler nursing and natural weaning
- And much more
Release Date: October 9, 2018
Order on any of these websites: