Kids’ digestive troubles are a common concern for many parents. While an infant’s colorful poo, a toddler’s constipation or a school-ager’s tummy troubles may take center stage, it’s important to note that gut health is a window into overall health.
Your gut is more than where you digest food, it’s your body’s largest immune system organ.
Care for it, feed it properly, listen to its signals and your gut will work well for you throughout your life.
These resources will help you manage common issues and build a healthy digestive system.
Digestive Health Articles
- 10 Ways to Have Healthy Poop
- Autism and Digestive Issues
- Colon Health 101
- Difficult Bowel Movements in Infant
- Help Fiber Work Better in Your Body
- How Much Fiber do You Need?
- Laxatives for Kids
- Learning About Your Taste Buds
- The Scoop on Comfortable Poop by Dr Poo
- The Wisdom of the Body
- What is Digestion
- What is Fiber?