Vaccines have become the most controversial topic for parents and doctors today. Most of you want to vaccinate your children, but you also want to know about the risks and side effects of the shots. You don’t just want to be told, “Vaccines are perfectly safe and none of the concerns you read about in the media and on the internet have been proven to be true.” You want, and deserve, a fair, scientific and straightforward discussion of the shots you are giving your child.
You also want to know the risks of the diseases themselves. Which ones are most common and severe? Which are fairly rare and often mild? You want to fully understand the diseases you are protecting your child from. You want complete information on the pros and cons of vaccines.
In The Vaccine Book, Dr. Bob Sears equips you with all the information you need to understand childhood vaccination and make an educated decision.
- Aluminum in Vaccines: Is It Proven To Be Safe?
- Current Outbreaks and Epidemics
- Find a Vaccine-Friendly Doctor Near You
- Hep B vaccine: Do newborns need a vaccine for an STD?
- Herd Immunity: Is It Real?
- How to Make Sure Your Baby’s Flu Shot is Mercury-free
- Talk to your Doctor About Flexible Vaccine Schedules
- The 12 Childhood Vaccines
- Vaccine-preventable Diseases
More Vaccines Topics
- Mercury Poison and Autism Symptoms
- Two New Combination Vaccines Now Available
- Pneumococcal Vaccine Controversy: Should You Still Get ...
- Reported Side Effects of HPV Vaccine: Parents & Teens W...
- New Flu Vaccine Recommendations for Older Children
- Larry King Show Continues to Raise Questions About Vacc...
- Vaccine Court Case
- New Study Suggests Delaying Vaccines May Lower Risk of ...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Available Separated?
- Should Goverment have the Right to Make Vaccines Mandat...
- How to Switch From a Regular to an Alternative Vaccine ...
- HiB disease: Vaccinate for Severe but Rare Disease?
- DTaP vaccine: Is there a plain pertussis-only vaccine?
- 8 Ways to Improve Your Child’s Immune System
- Updates & Corrections for the Vaccine Book
- Alternative Vaccine Schedule
- Financial Incentive for Doctors to Vaccinate?
- New HiB Vaccine Available
- Government & CDC may do research into Vaccine Safety
- Flu Vaccine Update – 09-10 Season
- CNN.com & Dr. Bob: Should I Vaccinate?