Healthy Popcorn Recipe
Martha and I enjoy making Holiday “Dirty Popcorn” with the kids because it’s easy, fun and tastes great. Try making it for your family as a healthy snack or for your next holiday party!
- Air-pop some organic popcorn.
- Put it in a paper bag, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. You can use individual lunch bags or one big grocery bag.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sea salt (can also add chocolate chips and/or raisins for a little sweet taste).
- Tightly fold over the opening of the bag closed and let the kiddos shake it up! (Be sure to leave room in the bag so that the popcorn can move around and get coated). We like to sing Jingle Bells while we “shake, shake, shake.”
- Pour in a bowl and munch away! This is great to take to a party or to enjoy all year round when your family wants a “treat.”