12 Most Common Signs of Nasal Allergy
- Nasal congestion
- Clear runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Crease across the top of the nose from constant wiping
- Excessive sneezing
- Itchy, watery, red eyes
- Dark circles under eyes
- Persistent cough, often rattling
- Recurrent ear infections
- Recurrent colds
- Nighttime cough and nasal congestion
Two important things to note regarding these symptoms of a nasal allergy:
- While all of these symptoms can be signs of allergies, they can also be signs of the simple, common cold.
- Your child will often have two or more of these symptoms if allergies are present. For example, dark circles under the eyes without any nasal symptoms are probably not allergies.
To leran more about allergies, click here.