Nutrition during this time has never been more important because now you are eating for two. This does not mean you should eat twice as much, but you need to focus on eating healthy foods that are beneficial to both you and baby. Tastes begin to be shaped within the womb, so selecting healthy foods will help set your baby on a healthier path for the future.
- 10 Reasons Why Your Eating Habits During Pregnancy Must...
- 4 Tips to Maximize Iron Absorption in Pregnancy
- 8 Ways To Make A Vegetarian Pregnancy Safe For You & Ba...
- Eating Right While Pregnant
- Eating Salt While Pregnant
- Food Guide Pyramid Serving Sizes
- How To Boost Calcium for Pregnant Women
- Keep Drinking Fluids When Pregnant
- Vitamin D Supplements During Pregnancy
- Vitamins Needed During Pregnancy