7 Cases of Extreme Morning Sickness
When you have morning sickness, there are many days when you may feel like you need to call your doctor.
These 7 situations of extreme morning sickness really do require you to call your doctor and seek their opinion on what you should do to treat it.
- 1. The vomiting is not getting better.
- 2. You’re urinating less, and your urine appears darker in color.
- 3. Your mouth, eyes, and skin are feeling dry.
- 4. You are feeling increasingly tired.
- 5. Your mental acuity is lessening.
- 6. You are feeling increasingly weak and faint.
- 7. You haven’t been able to eat, drink or keep anything down for 24 hours.