7 Cases of Extreme Morning Sickness
When you have morning sickness, there are many days when you may feel like you need to call your doctor. These 7 situations of extreme morning sickness really do require you to call your doctor and seek their opinion on what you should do to treat it.
1. The vomiting is not getting better.
2. You’re urinating less, and your urine appears darker in color.
3. Your mouth, eyes, and skin are feeling dry.
4. You are feeling increasingly tired.
5. Your mental acuity is lessening.
6. You are feeling increasingly weak and faint.
7. You haven’t been able to eat, drink or keep anything down for 24 hours.