Approximately five percent of infants and children have allergies to one or more foods, wheat and dairy being the most common. Recent research has uncovered food allergies as a hidden cause of many behavior problems, and not just the cause of an itchy rash or a pain in the gut. Here’s how to do your own detective work to uncover which foods your child may be allergic to and how to feed your baby less allergenic foods.
Food Allergies Articles
- 8 Facts About Food Allergies
- Common Signs of Food Sensitivities
- Elimination Diet While Breastfeeding
- Food Allergies While Breastfeeding
- Food Allergy Resources
- Life-Threatening Food Allergies
- Most and Least Allergenic Foods
- Preventing Food Allergies
- Testing for Food Allergies
- Tracking Down Hidden Food Allergies
- What are Food Allergies?