Our first three babies were easy sleepers. We felt no need or desire to have them share our bed. Then along came our fourth child, Hayden. Hayden hated her crib. Finally one night, out of sheer exhaustion my wife, Martha, brought Hayden into our bed. From that night on we all slept better. We slept so happily together that we did it for four years, until the next baby was born!
Sleeping with Hayden opened our hearts and minds to the fact that there are many nighttime parenting styles, and parents need to be sensible and use whatever arrangement gets all family members the best night’s sleep.
Sleep Problems Articles
- 5 Reasons Why High-Need Infants Sleep Differently
- 8 Facts Every Parent Should Know About Infant Sleep
- Baby Sleeping Too Much: What is Normal?
- Bed to Crib: Moving Baby
- Benefits of Co-Sleeping
- Co-Sleeping With Baby
- Co-Sleeping: Yes, No, Sometimes?
- Get Your Baby to Sleep
- Hidden Medical Causes of Night Waking
- How to Get Your Baby to Sleep
- Infant Sleep Patterns
- Is Bed-sharing with Baby Dangerous?
- Night Terrors
- Night Weaning
- SIDS: The Latest Research on How Sleeping With Your Bab...
- Sleep Trainers: Buyer Beware!