Morals & Manners
A child’s morals and manners are a direct reflection on the parents. Children start leaning how to be a moral child in infancy. Instilling sensitivity into your child will increase the child’s morals if they care about the feelings of others and naturally will also have better manners. Make sure to lead by example to have a greater impact on your child.
Morals & Manners Articles
- 11 Ways for Teaching Honesty to Kids
- 11 Ways to Teach Your Child to Share
- 5 Stages of Moral Growth of Children
- 7 Ways to Teach Your Child Good Manners
- 8 Ways to Prevent and Discipline Stealing
- Help Your Child to Make Good Choices
- Raising a Moral Child
- Teach Children to Apologize With These 5 Tips
- Why do kids lie?