T5 Wellness Plan
Welcome to our new Healthy Living section! Our hope is for you to grab on to the gift of health and thrive. So many people are tired of feeling sick and tired, and they struggle to find a healthy balance in life. But can you imagine transforming your health for good by developing a lifestyle that doesn’t have an expiration date?
This section is dedicated to health and wellness education and inspiration. We are so honored to help readers thrive through developing a lifestyle that goes much deeper than diet and exercise, and trains the brain and body to transform from the inside out by following the T5 principles from our new book The Dr. Sears T5 Wellness Plan
The T5 plan lays out a five-step, five-week mind and body makeover.
It starts with:
- Eating the 5-S Diet (Smoothies, salads and spices, seafood, smart snacks, science-based supplements)
- Grazing on 5 mini-meals a day.
- Moving more! 5 times a day.
- Stress less. 5 stress-busters.
- Sharing T5 with 5 friends.
Cheers to health!
Dr. Bill and Erin
T5 Wellness Plan Articles
- 3 Tips on How to Heal Your Mind and Body
- Building Healthy Habits With Your Baby
- Building Your Wellness Mama Tribe
- Healthy Living Tips for the Family
- Healthy Summertime Recipes
- Hospital Birth or Home Birth
- How to Have a Healthy Balance with Technology
- Managing Stress During Pregnancy
- Meal Prep Made Fun!
- Postpartum Body Image
- Preparing Your Mind And Body For Birth
- The 5 Best Exercises For Your Mind and Body
- Tips for Baby Sleep Challenges
- Tips to Stay Energized and Connected
- Tips to Survive the First Trimester of Pregnancy
- Why Exercise is Beneficial for Brain Development